Would you like to be part of the future development of your practice,
but don’t have time to attend meetings?
If so – please join our Virtual Patient Participation Group!
You can take part by email or by post
What is the purpose of the Group?
The purpose of the group is for patients to work with the practice to:
- advise the practice on what matters most to patients
- identify solutions to problems
- promote improved communication between the practice and its patients
- help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- provide practical support and help to implement change
- think about the wider patient interest and not just their own personal concerns
How do I take part?
The group will be contacted by email or by post
The virtual patient participation group will be a voluntary group made up of practice patients.
A selection of candidates will be made to ensure a fair representation of the practice population.
If you would like to join the Patient Participation Group please complete the application form