Virtual Patient Participation Group
Would you like to be part of the future development of your practice but don’t have time to attend meetings?
If so – please join our Virtual Patient Participation Group!
You can take part by email or by post
What is the purpose of the Group?
The purpose of the group is for patients to work with the practice to:
- advise the practice on what matters most to patients
- identify solutions to problems
- promote improved communication between the practice and its patients
- help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- provide practical support and help to implement change
- think about the wider patient interest and not just their own personal concerns
How do I take part?
The group will be contacted by email or by post
The virtual patient participation group will be a voluntary group made up of practice patients.
A selection of candidates will be made to ensure a fair representation of the practice population.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.